Sunday 19 April 2015

Self Reflection

My greatest success in this course so far, is being able to understand the technology used for our work. It has been a bit of a struggle for me, since I was always used to handouts and rough drafts of work being done on paper. I am successfully able to do my work quickly over the Internet, and doing it with less stress than the former ways of writing out my assignments.
My greatest challenge in this course so far, is the amount of time given for finishing our tasks and assignments. I find that a lot of my time during week days after school, is given to working on assignments over the Internet. For me, I enjoy to come home and not have homework to do, or very little homework, so than I can spend time with my family, and work on hobbies. Although, the amount of tasks to do gives me more responsibility, and I'm learning to plan my time more efficiently and dedicating more time to my work for school.


No comments:

Post a Comment